Bullying has become a major issue with our youth today and it is a camp counselors responsibility to create a safe environment. Jill’s ‘Prevent Bullying at Camp DVD Presentation’ gives you the tools needed to train your staff to create a camp that is fun, positive and safe!
Jill Vetstein, a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker who specializes in child development and early intervention, designed this curriculum in order to help ensure a positive camp experience for children everywhere.
Jill boasts over 19 years of summer camp experience and understand the importance and impact the summer camp experience has on a child’s life.
You will be receiving a complete training strengthened by Jill’s expertise in child behavior and development and her invaluable “experience as a camper, counselor and mom.
Your camp staff will learn new skills on how to:
- Use positive interactions.
- Stimulate a safe and happy camp atmosphere.
- Prevent bully behaviors.
- Implement methods that build each campers’ sense of self worth and belonging.
- Help campers overcome fears and challenges.
The DVD covers:
- Theories of why bullying takes place.
- Strategies to use positive discipline.
- Tools to enhance each campers self esteem.
- Ideas on how to enhance each camper’s empathy.
- Tactics to teach both camp counselors and campers about personal responsibility.
- Detailed presentation slides on specific bully proofing tips.
- Jill’s personal dictation of each slide plus several bonus scenarios and stories.
For only $37 (plus $3 shipping) you will receive a 75-minute DVD filled with expert advice and guidelines. Jill’s great analogies and stories make her training sessions both entertaining and educational.
The DVD presentation is yours to keep and is the perfect tool for training your new staff members each and every year.
As an added bonus, you can subscribe to Jill’s Monthly Newsletter for FREE.