Your camp staff will learn new skills on how to:
- Use positive interactions.
- Stimulate a safe and happy camp atmosphere.
- Prevent bully behaviors.
- Implement methods that build each campers’ sense of self worth and belonging.
- Help campers overcome fears and challenges.
The DVD covers:
- Theories of why bullying takes place.
- Strategies to use positive discipline.
- Tools to enhance each campers self esteem.
- Ideas on how to enhance each camper’s empathy.
- Tactics to teach both camp counselors and campers about personal responsibility.
- Detailed presentation slides on specific bully proofing tips.
- Jill’s personal dictation of each slide plus several bonus scenarios and stories.