The Early Childhood Education profession is a very noble but yet extremely challenging occupation. Even the most educated and experienced teachers face new obstacles each day.
Often, there are times when it is beneficial to have an outsider, who specializes in behavioral and developmental challenges in early childhood, observe a specific student and provide a consultation.
Whether you are looking to shed some light on puzzling or challenging behaviors in the classroom, or needing a consultation on the effectiveness of the setting and structure of the classroom, Jill is here to help.
Jill’s school classroom consultations can be booked by the school or by the parents.
$600 for 6 hour
- 3-hour observation of child in classroom
- Full progress report that includes:
- The observation notes
- Clinical assessment
- Strategies and suggestions for implementation in the classroom
- Strategies and suggestions to carry over into the home
- 1 hour follow up consultation
Click here to contact Jill or click on the box below.